You are here
Dr. Kellis Bulleigh is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in providing bone, joint, and muscle care for the upper extremity as well as the hip, knee, and ankle. He joined Kansas Joint & Spine Specialists in 2021, and he is committed to working with each patient individually to provide them with the exceptional orthopaedic care they need to improve their quality of life and daily function.
In 2008, Dr. Bulleigh received his Doctor of Medicine degree from The University of Kansas School of Medicine in Kansas City. After completing medical school, he underwent residency training in orthopaedic surgery at The University of Kansas School of Medicine in Wichita, which he finished in 2013.
Dr. Bulleigh’s areas of expertise include total joint replacement for the hip and knee, partial knee replacement, arthroscopic procedures for the knee and shoulder, ACL reconstruction, and carpal and cubital tunnel release. He is also skilled at providing fracture care as well as a wide array of nonsurgical treatment options, including corticosteroid joint injections and viscosupplementation.
When Dr. Bulleigh isn’t seeing patients, he enjoys spending quality time with his family as well as playing board games, camping, and fishing. He also likes to keep active by hiking, running, cycling, and playing soccer.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry: Wichita State University, Wichita, KS
- Doctor of Medicine: The University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: The University of Kansas School of Medicine–Wichita, Wichita, KS
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow
- The University of Kansas School of Medicine–Wichita: Clinical Assistant Professor
- Andover Surgery Center
- Cypress Surgery Center of Wichita
- Kansas Medical Center
- Kansas Spine & Specialty Hospital
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center
- Susan B. Allen Memorial Hospital
- Via Christi Hospital St. Francis
- Wesley Medical Center