You are here
Dr. Bradley Bruner is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon who has provided specialized care for Kansas Joint & Spine Specialists since 1991. Dr. Bruner explains each patient’s knee or sports-related condition or injury and communicates all treatment options to create satisfying and enjoyable patient visits. He is dedicated to using his skill and experience to helping you stay healthy and active.
Dr. Bruner received his medical degree from The University of Kansas School of Medicine in 1985, and he completed his residency at the University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics in 1990 and his sports medicine fellowship at the Mid-America Center for Sports Medicine in 1991. He specializes in arthroscopic knee surgery and has a specific interest in anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction and meniscal repair utilizing the modified Henning Technique, and he trains residents in knee arthroscopy and sports medicine at The University of Kansas School of Medicine–Wichita.
Dr. Bruner treats knee injuries and conditions for both adolescents and adults, and he provides treatment for sports injuries in patients of all ages. In his spare time, Dr. Bruner enjoys playing golf and spending time with his grandkids.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: Southwestern College, Winfield, KS
- Doctor of Medicine: The University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
- Internship: University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Madison, WI
- Residency: University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Madison, WI
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: Mid-America Center for Sports Medicine, Wichita, KS
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Cypress Surgery Center of Wichita, Governors’ Board
- Southwestern College Athletic Training Program: Anatomy Skills Lab Instructor
- Sports Medicine Panel at Wesley Medical Center: Attending Physician
- The University of Kansas School of Medicine–Wichita, Orthopaedic Residency Program: Clinical Associate Professor
- Cypress Surgery Center of Wichita
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center
- Surgicare of Wichita
Important information regarding COVID-19, more commonly referred to as the Coronavirus Disease.x