APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE NOW
At Kansas Joint & Spine Specialists, the safety and well-being of our patients and staff are our top priority. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are now offering telemedicine video visits to new and existing patients as an alternative approach to an in-office appointment. Telemedicine is the practice of using video conference and telecommunications technology, such as your smartphone or tablet, for a visit with your doctor from the comfort of your home or office.
To schedule a telemedicine appointment, please call our office at (316) 219-8299.
In order to be scheduled for a telemedicine appointment, you must:
- Be physically located in Kansas at the time of your appointment (unfortunately, we can not accept patients physically located outside of the state )
- Have a working smartphone or tablet with a working video camera and microphone
- Have any necessary X-rays from your primary care physician
Once your telemedicine appointment has been scheduled, you will:
- Sign up for an account on our Patient Portal (if you do not already have one)
- Complete the necessary paperwork on the Patient Portal
- Upload current images to our secure Image Share link
- Download the Google Duo app on your smartphone or tablet
- Provide consent for the video visit appointment
If you experience any technical issues, please contact Michael Hale at (316) 219-8299 ext. 204.